Thursday 19 December 2013

To close or not to close?


The lounge room in the Sorrento only has three walls and no door.  Considering this room will be become the "man cave" it will not be part of my jurisdictions. I will have no right to nag, whine or whinge about what goes on in the man cave. I will also have no right to nag, whine or whinge about the mess! So how do I hide my husband's shame without losing all the light or making the walkway from the front door to the back of the house feel claustrophobic?


The offending hallway
The room


The floor plan!





Do I put bi-fold type door?




Do I wall it up with a laser cut partition? 



Do I put simply extend the wall and put double doors?



Do I put a sliding doors?


 
  So my options but which is really the solution??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment